DEALERS RECEIVE 30% OFF RETAIL PRICES. PLEASE REQUEST YOUR DEALER ACCOUNT BEFORE PURCHASING.
Overview & Supported Features
This is a two-way driver to control Plex Media server and Plex app on AppleTV 4 from Elan g! with metadata and two way feedback.
The Elan g! is capable of querying the server, returning cover art and metadata and then directing content to the zone player.
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE SUPPORTED BY [THIS DRIVER]:
- This Driver supports AppleTV 4 with ATVOS 10.1 or higher.
- This Driver supports All Plex Media Servers up to version 1.34 running on Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- Plex Media Server up to version 1.34 on FreeNAS, NAS4Free and QNAP running x86 Processors.
- One Movie Library from the Plex Server called Movies
- One Music Library from the Plex Server called Music
- One TV Library from the Plex Server called TV
- Search functionality returning Movies, Music, and TV shows from the above folders
THE FOLLOWING PLAYBACK OPTIONS are not supported by [this driver]:
- More than one Movie, Music or TV library
- PHT, OpenPHT or any plex player apps running on MAC, Windows or Linux.
- Plex Channel on Roku or Plex on Android.
- Most Plex Servers that are running on NAS or other Appliances.
- Plex Home (Multiple user logins on the player)
1. Some coverart appears flipped upside down for some titles for the Apple Movie Store and Netflix. This issue will be fixed by Elan in the next 8.1 OS release.