DEALERS RECEIVE 30% OFF RETAIL PRICES. PLEASE REQUEST YOUR DEALER ACCOUNT BEFORE PURCHASING.
Elan Driver – PHT and OpenPHT on Mac, Windows, Linux and Raspberry Pi
Introducing the First Elan driver for Plex Media Server and Plex Home Theater. This is a full two-way feedback and control through the Elan g! interface.
The following options are supported by [this driver]:
- This Driver supports All Plex Media Servers up to version 1.34 running on Mac, Windows, Linux and Raspberry Pi.
- Plex Media Server up to version 1.34 on FreeNAS, NAS4Free and QNAP running x86 Processors.
- This Driver supports All Plex Home Theater (PHT), OpenPHT up to version 1.62, and Plex Media Center.
- One Movie Library from the Plex Server called Movies
- One Music Library from the Plex Server called Music
- One TV Library from the Plex Server called TV
- Search functionality returning Movies, Music, and TV shows from the above folders
The following playback options are not supported by [this driver]:
- More than one Movie, Music or TV library
- PMP (Plex Media Player), Plex on Android, iOS, Roku or TVs.
- Most Plex Servers that are running on NAS or other Appliances.
Any feature not specifically noted as supported should be assumed to be unsupported.
Plex for Roku is available here