DEALERS RECEIVE 30% OFF RETAIL PRICES. PLEASE REQUEST YOUR DEALER ACCOUNT BEFORE PURCHASING.
Elan Driver – PHT and OpenPHT on Mac, Windows, Linux, NAS and Raspberry Pi
This is a two-way driver to control Plex Media server and Plex Home Theater from Elan viewer with metadata and two way feedback.
The Elan is capable of querying the server, returning cover art and metadata and then directing content to the zone player.
The following options are supported by [this driver]:
- This Driver supports All Plex Media Servers up to version 1.11.3 running on Mac, Windows, Linus or RPi.
- Plex Media Server up to version 1.11.3 on FreeNAS, NAS4Free and QNAP running x86 Processors.
- This Driver supports All Plex Home Theater (PHT), OpenPHT up to version 1.80, and Plex Media Center.
- One Movie Library from the Plex Server called Movies
- One Music Library from the Plex Server called Music
- One TV Library from the Plex Server called TV
- Search functionality returning Movies, Music, and TV shows from the above folders
The following playback options are not supported by [this driver]:
- More than one Movie, Music or TV library
- PMP (Plex Media Player), Plex on Android, iOS, Roku or TVs.
- Most Plex Servers that are running on NAS or other Appliances.
- Plex Home (Multiple user logins on the player)
Any feature not specifically noted as supported should be assumed to be unsupported.
Plex for Roku is available here